Popular Posts

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Special Friday

When all of you saw my title....
You must try to think or want to know .....
Why i write this title????
Is this my first engagement?
Got a girlfriend?
Or....... other reasons make me born this title to become my second blog?

Actually.....
23-4-2010 is my BI lecturer who would like to holding a english song activity at my class.
So....
Now you can find the reasons that write this blog^^
May be somebody not interest with my low level writter or interest...
However.... I'm will say thank you first coz take a free time to visit my blog....

Before that day,
I agree become a dancer when my friends sing a song.
Got two song wants to dance.....
(Nobody)- Zhang qi
(I believe)- Chai Zhen.......

If not wrong, i think we take more than 2 times to practice our step of dance.....
However, dance is not my "super" part^^
But i try to dancing and become my hoppy at my daily life for my future....^^
......
Beside, me also take a part for this activity....
First, i would like to sing a song with title ( My love ) but i change my decision while a time...
Now, i would like to song ( If i let you go ) by Westlife.....
The actor have introduced by my firend - Yi Wei
Coz he said this actor songs will most suitable to us.

Why....
Why i choose this song to begin my new journey in my life....????
If i let you go.....
When you see the song name...
you can feeling a love and find many way to ensure the love would not fly away from my side...
And let me become a lonely king at a dark castle....
No way for this will happen.....
If u in a relationship... you can realize and understand this.....
Love is not a animal or a things....
But is a things which cnnt see it....
Bt u can feel it when you meet ur real love from a people in ur life......

Nw let turn back to my title....
when me begin to sing my songs.... i can realize my voice is not really higher
This may be give a negatif comment to me.....
But when finish to sings....
They would not felt dislike.... bt still welcome me.....^^
I'm feeling happy and pleased
Thank you, my all friend

Later, i like to enjoy my dancing at my class^^
I felt happy coz i edy finish my job properly.......

Thanks................

No comments:

Post a Comment